Tbilisi Tourist Information Center
Travel In Georgia
Tbilisi Tourist Information Center – There are two tourist information centers in Tbilisi. One is at the Tbilisi international airport (Working 24/7) tel: (+995 32) 2 31 00 07 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The second Tbilisi Tourist Information Center is located near Freedom square. at Pushkin park, (Working hours 09:00-21:00, everyday.) tel: (+995 32) 215 86 97 e.mail: email@example.com. Here you can get free maps and brochures, professional advice regarding traveling in Georgia.
information for tour leader
Dear Sirs, I am a tour leader. I will be there in April. Please:
– which is the most important square in Tibilisi?
– is the tourism Office in Tibilisi far from the astoria 12 Chitadtze?
– is €uro money accepted by local shops? is easy to change the local money? is the changing office far from the hotel?
– is easy to have a local Telephone Card? aeround hotel Astoria?
– is there a undregroud Stop near the Astoria hotel? which is teh name of the stop?
– could you sen me a map of the underground?
Thank you and regards
How to buy tickets to the Opera House? The site doesn’t work from abroad.