Tbilisi International Airport
Regular buses stop at the bus station in front of the Arrival hall, Municipality Bus #337 serves and transfers passengers from Tbilisi International Airport to the Freedom Square and after Station Square.
Fare for the municipal bus:
- 1 GEL – 90 minutes unlimited free travel – payment is possible with a ” Metro money” card.
- 3 GEL – 1 – day unlimited travel – package purchase is possible only with a subscription card.
- 20 GEL – 1 – week unlimited travel – package purchase is possible only with a subscription card.
- 40 GEL – 1 – month unlimited travel – package purchase is possible only with a subscription card.
- 100 GEL – 3 – months unlimited travel – package purchase is possible only with a subscription
- 150 GEL – 6 – months unlimited travel – package purchase is possible only with a subscription card.
- 250 GEL – 1 – year unlimited travel – package purchase is possible only with a subscription card.
Purchase of subscription and “Metro money” card is possible to any payment office of metro stations of Tbilisi and at the express branches of the Bank of Georgia. The cost of a card is 2 GEL (please keep the receipt issued during the purchase of the card, as in case of loss or damage of the card it can be restored only through the receipt issued at the time of card purchase).
Route Scheme From Station Square 1: Queen Tamara Ave. – Heroe’s Square – Meliqishvili Ave. – Rustaveli Ave. – Freedom square – Baratashvili Str. – Queen Ketevan Ave. – Black Sea Str.- Kakheti Highway – Airport.
Route Scheme From Airport: Kakheti Highway – Black Sea Str – Queen Ketevan Ave. – Baratashvili Str. – Rustaveli Ave.- Kostava Str.- Queen Tamara Ave. – Station Square 1
Real-Time Bus | http://transferen.ttc.com.ge/?page=live&setLng=en
Timetable : 06:59 | 22:59
Note: In case of payment by mobile application or cash (in the buses where there are cash registers) the passenger will not be able to use the 90-minute unlimited travel package.
The Airport railway station is the cheapest and the easiest means of transportation as it connects Tbilisi central railway station with the airport. It is located 70 meters from the airport building. The new station is of a modern architectural style. It has a semi-circular design decorated with golden windows. On its fasade there is a laser clock. Comfortable trains made in Georgia run on the railway lines. Each of them has a capacity of 100 passengers. With the new train station passengers can now get to the airport in 40 minutes. One way fare is 0,50 GEL.
- Tbilisi-Airport 7:55 AM Airport-Tbilisi 8:35 AM
- Tbilisi-Airport 4:55 PM Airport-Tbilisi 5:40 PM
Taxi service at Tbilisi International Airport is available outside the terminal, just at the curbside of the Arrival Hall and provides 24 hour service to the passengers. The journey time to the city center takes 20-30 minutes dependent on traffic. Taxi fee is from 30 to 50 GEL from the airport to the city center.