Bus station “Didube” – M/Station Didube (directions: North, South,West) From the bus station “Didube” You can travel to the regions of Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Kvemo Kartli, Shida Kartli, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Imereti, Racha, Samegrelo, Guria and Adjara.
If you want to travel out of the capital in a lower price, (but less comfortable) you can use public transport, mainly buses, micro-buses (so called Marshutkas) and taxi. You can easily reach the bus stations from the city center by subway and a bus.
- Central bus stations are relatively large and chaotic. Transport is mainly micro-buses, buses and the taxi.
- There are only names of the towns and villages on the buses in Georgian language, showing the direction of transport (rare in Russian and English)
- For some buses you can buy tickets, for other routs you can pay directly to driver, the issue is to find out transportation fee and timetable before traveling!
- Micro-buses have no fixed stops, driver can stop the car any place where you ask him.
- If you have a large-sized baggage, its placement in the transport or micro bus roof, may cost the extra 5-10 GEL.
- The drivers rarely speak foreign languages, so it’s better to tell where you are going to travel, where to come in advance.
- Transportation Fees range from 1 up to 25-30 GEL. Every bus has different timetable, some of the routes operates seasonally. Working hours are mainly from 07:00 until 20:00.
TEL: (+995 32) 2342692, (+995) 593 350519, (+995 32) 2340166, (+995 32) 2344924