Didube Bus Station – M/Station Didube (directions: North, South, West) From the bus station Didube You can travel to the regions of Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Kvemo Kartli, Shida Kartli, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Imereti, Racha, Samegrelo, Guria and Adjara.
If you want to travel out of the capital in a lower price, (but less comfortable) you can use public transport, mainly buses, micro-buses (so called Marshutkas) van/shared taxi and taxi. You can easily reach the bus stations from the city center by subway and a bus.
Didube Bus Station is the main transportation hub for buses traveling to and from various destinations in Georgia. Whether you’re a budget traveler or simply looking for an affordable and convenient way to explore this beautiful country, Didube Bus Station is the perfect place to start your journey.
Getting to Didube Bus Station
Bus Station is easily accessible from anywhere in Tbilisi. You can take the metro to Didube station, which is located right next to the bus station, or take a taxi or bus from any part of the city. The station is also conveniently located near many hotels, hostels, and other accommodations, making it an ideal starting point for your travels.
Didube Bus Station offers bus services to various destinations throughout Georgia, including major cities like Kutaisi, Batumi, and Gori, as well as smaller towns and villages like Mtskheta and so on. The buses are modern and comfortable, with air conditioning and ample legroom, making for a pleasant and enjoyable ride.
Ticket Prices and Purchasing
The ticket prices at Bus Station are very affordable, making it a great option for budget travelers. The prices vary depending on the destination and the type of bus, but you can expect to pay around 1-30 GEL for a one-way ticket to most destinations. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booths inside the station.
Facilities at the Bus Station
Didube Bus Station has a range of facilities to make your travel experience more comfortable and convenient. There are several food stalls and cafes where you can grab a bite to eat or a cup of coffee before your journey, as well as shops selling snacks, drinks, and other travel essentials. There are also clean and well-maintained restrooms and luggage storage facilities available for a small fee.
If you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to explore Georgia, Didube Bus Station is the perfect starting point. With its modern buses, affordable ticket prices, and convenient location, it’s no wonder why it’s the main transportation hub in Tbilisi. So next time you’re planning a trip to Georgia, be sure to include a visit to Didube Bus Station in your itinerary!
- Central bus stations are relatively large and chaotic. Transport is mainly micro-buses, buses and the taxi.
- There are only names of the towns and villages on the buses mostly in Georgian, English language, showing the direction of transport
- For some buses you can buy tickets, for other routs you can pay directly to driver, the issue is to find out transportation fee and timetable before traveling!
- Micro-buses have no fixed stops. Taxi drivers can stop the car any place where you ask him.
- If you have a large-sized baggage, its placement in the transport or micro bus roof, may cost the extra 5-10 GEL.
- The drivers rarely speak foreign languages, so it’s better to tell where you are going to travel, where to come in advance.
- Transportation Fees range from 1 up to 20-30 GEL. Every bus has different timetable, some of the routes operates seasonally.
TEL: (+995 32) 2342692, (+995) 593 350519, (+995 32) 2340166, (+995 32) 2344924