Tbilisi Central Railway Station
Georgian Railway provides passengers with internet booking service to travel in a certain direction and route.
- E-Tickets can be purchased 40 days prior to date of train departure.
- Passengers with expired ID card are not allowed to board the train.
- A maximum of eight (8) E-Tickets can be purchased by one ID card to one direction.
- The reduced tariff for persons with disability is not available when purchasing ticket through the on-line mode.
- The procedure of purchasing student ticket is simplified. The inscription “student” on ID card is not necessary.
- Student ticket (50% discount) can be purchased on the second-class of main-line electric trains and compartment coaches of passenger trains.
- Student discounts are available only for persons, who are registered into the “Public Service Development Agency” base.
While purchasing child e-ticket:
- Children under the age of five not occupying a seat can travel for free with one fare-paying passenger.
- Child E-Ticket should be purchased for children under five if he/she occupies a separate seat.
- Passenger should purchase child E-Ticket for each seat when accompanies a child aged five to ten or more than one child under five.
- Children aged ten and over the age of ten must have full-price tickets. Children under 16 can be allowed to board the train if they are accompanied by adults.
- When travelling children under ten, the birth certificate should be presented to a conductor.
Tbilisi Central Railway Station Timetable
The timetable below provides a full schedule of Georgia trains in all directions. Use Georgia train timetable to start planning your rail trip. Please Visit official website for updated information
Please arrive 15 min before departure to allow sufficient time for boarding.