Tbilisi Central Railway Station
Georgian Railway provides passengers with internet booking service to travel in a certain direction and route.
- E-Tickets can be purchased 40 days prior to date of train departure.
- Passengers with expired ID card are not allowed to board the train.
- A maximum of eight (8) E-Tickets can be purchased by one ID card to one direction.
- The reduced tariff for persons with disability is not available when purchasing ticket through the on-line mode.
- The procedure of purchasing student ticket is simplified. The inscription “student” on ID card is not necessary.
- Student ticket (50% discount) can be purchased on the second-class of main-line electric trains and compartment coaches of passenger trains.
- Student discounts are available only for persons, who are registered into the “Public Service Development Agency” base.
While purchasing child e-ticket:
- Children under the age of five not occupying a seat can travel for free with one fare-paying passenger.
- Child E-Ticket should be purchased for children under five if he/she occupies a separate seat.
- Passenger should purchase child E-Ticket for each seat when accompanies a child aged five to ten or more than one child under five.
- Children aged ten and over the age of ten must have full-price tickets. Children under 16 can be allowed to board the train if they are accompanied by adults.
- When travelling children under ten, the birth certificate should be presented to a conductor.
Tbilisi Central Railway Station Timetable
The timetable below provides a full schedule of Georgia trains in all directions. Use Georgia train timetable below to start planning your rail trip.
Because of Covid-19 train are stopped working. Please Visit official website for updated information
Please arrive 15 min before departure to allow sufficient time for boarding.
|Tbilisi – Batumi||08:00 13:00||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Batumi||17:35 22:35||Daily|
|Batumi – Tbilisi||07:55 12:50||Daily|
|Batumi – Tbilisi||18:00 23:00||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Kobuleti||08:00 12:35||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Kobuleti||17:35 22:10||Daily|
|Kobuleti – Tbilisi||08:21 12:50||Daily|
|Kobuleti – Tbilisi||18:26 23:00||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Ureki||08:00 12:08||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Ureki||17:35 21:45||Daily|
|Ureki – Tbilisi||08:48 12:50||Daily|
|Ureki – Tbilisi||18:53 23:00||Daily|
|Tbilisi-Zugdidi Fast Train|
|Tbilisi – Zugdidi||08:10 13:45||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Tbilisi||18:15 23:52||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Gori||08:10 09:06||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Khashuri||08:10 09:35||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Zestaponi||08:10 11:07||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Zestaponi||18:15 20:50||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Khashuri||18:15 22:10||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Gori||18:15 22:38||Daily|
|Tbilisi-Zugdidi Night Train|
|Tbilisi – Zugdidi||21:45 06:05+1||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Tbilisi||22:15 06:35+1||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Mtskheta||21:45 22:10||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Gori||21:45 22:58||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Khashuri||21:45 23:30||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Zestaponi||21:45 01:36+1||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Zestaponi||22:15 02:10+1||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Khashuri||22:15 04:11+1||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Gori||22:15 05:09+1||Daily|
|Zugdidi – Mtskheta||22:15 05:58+1||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Kutaisi||09:00 14:30||Daily|
|Kutaisi – Tbilisi||12:15 17:15||Daily|
|International Tbilisi-Baku Train|
|Tbilisi – Baku||20:35 08:50+1||Daily|
|Baku – Tbilisi||23:15 10:35+1||Daily|
|Tbilisi – Gandja||20:35 02:50+1||Daily|
|Gandja – Tbilisi||04:30 10:35||Daily|
|International Tbilisi-Yerevan Train|
|Tbilisi – Yerevan||20:20 06:55+1||Odd days|
|Yerevan – Tbilisi||21:30 07:50+1||Even days|